On the hunt for a tasty veggie bite, straight off the grill? Call off the search and get an earful of this! Our BBQ corn on the cob recipe is as simple as it is delicious. AND it’s totally plastic free! Winner winner, veggie dinner!
Enjoy an eco-friendly, charred snack and introduce a new pop of flavour to the next family BBQ with our BBQ corn on the cob recipe.
BBQ Corn on the Cob Recipe
- – 50g butter
- – Unsalted or salted works great and we just so happen to have both on our round! Check out our dairy deliveries and take your pick!
- – Corn on the cob (x1 per person)
- – Or two per person, we don’t judge!
- – Salt and pepper
- – x2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- – Paprika
- 1. In a small frying pan, melt some butter over medium heat. Add in the crushed garlic and a sprinkle of paprika for an extra kick.
- 2. With a basting brush, apply your tasty garlicky butter to the corn on the cob, being sure to let it seep into every nook, cranny and cob.
- 3. Place the buttered corn in the centre of a sheet of aluminium foil, then gently wrap it up, making sure to seal the edges tightly. You wouldn’t want all the heat and buttery goodness to escape!
- 4. With your grill preheated to medium heat, carefully place each corn packet on the grill. Cook for approximately 30- 40 minutes.
- 5. Carefully take your foil-wrapped corn off the grill. Gently unwrap each golden cob and be sure to watch out for the steam! To add a final touch of flavour, sprinkle your cobs with salt and pepper.
- 6. And now for the main event: Plate up your cobs and tuck in!
Additional Tips and tricks
- – If your guests are hungry and you’re in a rush, you can always boil your corn on the cob for ten minutes prior to whacking it on the grill to speed up the cooking process.
- – If you want a slightly more charred corn on the cob, we recommend removing the foil and placing them directly on the grill for the last few minutes.
Hungry for more?
Has our BBQ Corn on the Cob left you wanting more waste-free vegetarian and vegan BBQ recipes? Look no further, we’ve got you covered.
Join our milkround
If you’re a fan of our eco-conscious and plastic free ways, you’ll love what we have on offer. With our milkrounds, we wanna prove just how simple it is to grocery shop sustainably, without the need for single-use plastics. Delivering up to three times a week, our milkies can bring you a variety of products, ranging from milk (believe it or not), to bakery goods and juices. So sign up for milk delivery and help us do our bit to reduce waste.