Forget shrimps, it’s time to throw another pepper on the barbie. Our BBQ chargrilled pepper recipe is the missing ingredient to an unforgettable, plastic free garden party. And they can be made in just four simple steps.
Well-known facts: drinks taste better in glass bottles, and almost EVERYTHING tastes better on a BBQ. Peppers are no exception to that rule. Don’t believe us? Try this eco-friendly recipe, and your words won’t be the only thing you’ll enjoy eating.
Grilled peppers on the BBQ
- • x3 de-seeded peppers (this recipe is amazing with red, green or yellow peppers)
- • Half a lemon
- • x1 garlic clove (crushed)
- • Rosemary and thyme
- • x2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to grill peppers on the BBQ
- 1. Cut your peppers in half
- 2. Mix the juice of your lemon with olive oil, crushed garlic and herbs
- 3. Brush the mixture on the peppers
- 4. Once the grill is hot, place the peppers on the BBQ and cook for 10 minutes (or until they’re tender and charred).
Become a lean, green grilling machine
Wondering what else you can throw on the grill? Check out our other vegan, veggie and planet-friendly barbecue recipes!