Picnic without the plastic
We all love a nice picnic in the park or countryside, but we hate the plastic packaging and waste that’s often involved. So we thought we’d share a few of our plastic free picnic hacks to prevent litter, reduce plastic waste, and keep the great outdoors green and pleasant.
Plastic free picnic checklist:
- – Take a reusable picnic bag or Thomas the Tank Engine lunch box
- – Use reusable cutlery and plates, and remember to give them a good lick clean…
- – Use metal water bottles for your water (or a cheeky snifter)
- – Take a spare tea towel (or two if you’re messy) rather than wet wipes
- – Pre-plan your picnic menu by ordering from us (we recommend the sourdough bread)
- – Order bread, butter, fruit and drinks in sustainable packaging and reusable glass bottles
- – Bring a bag to remove your rubbish and take it home
We hope you enjoy your butties. See you in the park!