And just like that it’s now 2023 (that was quick!). You know what that means, it’s time for our brand-new 2022 Impact Report! At the end of 2021, we created ambitious targets for the next twelve months, let’s see how we fared this year.
Unpredictable obstacles, still lots to celebrate
We can all agree that 2022 was a tad unpredictable, which meant we faced lots of unforeseen challenges. That being said, we managed to accomplish a lot of exciting things, including:
- – We’re officially a Certified B Corp™! Yes, you can do a little seat dance now.
- – We completed our own life cycle analysis of our glass bottle to answer the question: which are better – glass bottles or plastic ones?
- – We launched some delicious new plastic free products, including pastries, cheese, crisps, and even an iced coffee milkshake!
- – Our team completed over 1,000 volunteer missions and 22 volunteer days to help our surrounding communities.
- – 20 schools participated in our school composting competition, where they learned the importance of composting and reducing their plastic waste.
- – We prevented 66 million plastic bottles from polluting the planet. Woohoo!
Show us the report already!
Okay, okay, we’ll stop talking. Take a look at our 2022 Impact Report below, along with our brand-new goals for 2023.
Our 2021 Impact Report
This is your report as much as ours
It’s not a school report, so don’t panic. Although, our customers would get an A* if it were. This report highlights our environmental credentials. And we’re sharing it with our milkround customers because we’re all working towards the same environmental mission – to reduce plastic waste.
We do the right thing
That’s why we’re publishing all the data from our environmental impact report and making it public. We want to be as transparent as a glass bottle and commit to improving areas where we fall short. We’ve never greenwashed in our lives, and we’re not about to start now.
393.4 tonnes of plastic saved in 2021
Read our environmental highlights for 2021 and our commitments for the future. For example, did you know we use biodegradable pallet wrap in our delivery hubs or that we’ve switched to an eco-friendly web browser that plants trees for profits? If you’re interested to find out more, download a paper-free copy of our environmental impact report below.