Looking for a recipe to compliment your spooky movie marathon? Then these cookies will do just the trick!
Our autumn spiced cookies are made using ingredients you can find on your own milkround, including our spookalicious autumn spiced fudge. It’ll turn your cookie into a monstrous creation fit for even the ghastliest ghouls.
130g softened butter
50g maple syrup
150g light brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
240g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
3 tsp ground cinnamon
100g chocolate chips
75g autumn spiced fudge, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat the oven to 180°c/160°c fan.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter, syrup and sugar until it’s creamy and light. Then, add the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Add in the flour and baking powder and mix. Then, fold in the chocolate chips and fudge.
- Scoop the cookie doll into small balls and place them on greased baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let them cool for 5-10 minutes.
We hope you love these cookies as much as we do!