Looking for a new weeknight staple? Our versatile, easy roasted Mediterranean vegetable recipe is the perfect midweek crowd pleaser.
There’s something about roasting veggies that turns them from meh to miraculous. And our fresh doorstep delivered veg is like a holiday in your mouth, transporting you to summer sunsets and seaside siestas.
- • Courgettes
- • Red onions
- • Tomatoes
- • Peppers
- • Garlic (x2 cloves)
- • Balsamic vinegar (x2 tablespoons)
- • Olive oil (x2 tablespoons)
- • Salt and pepper
- • Parsley
- • Basil
- 1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2. Cut your red onions and peppers into chunks, slice your courgette and crush your garlic.
- 3. Toss your vegetables (including your tomatoes) in a roasting dish.
- 4. Finely chop a handful of parsley and basil, and whisk together with two tablespoons of olive oil and two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar.
- 5. Coat your vegetables in this sauce, ensuring it’s drizzled all over the dish or tray.
- 6. Roast for roughly 45 minutes, until the veggies are nice and tender. Remember to stir your dish halfway through.
This recipe is as versatile as a Swiss army knife and as irresistibly scrumptious as a Swiss roll. So, feel free to improvise and use as many items from the cupboard as possible!
Looking for more culinary inspo? You’re in the right place: